Stomachache symptoms causes and homeopathy
What's the cause of stomachache?
Stomach-ache refers to discomfort or pain in the area in the stomach (that is located between the chest and the pelvis).
Stomachache may range from mild to intense pain, based on the cause. Sometimes there isn't a underlying problem and it could be because of a change in diet or lifestyle.Homeopathic medicine for stomach-ache.
What can be the cause of stomach pain?
There are many stomachaches that can be caused by a variety of causes, and I'll list a few in the following.
- Anxiety, panic Attacks etc.
- Muscle pulls or strains
- Infections like Typhoid, Hepatitis etc.
- Food poisoning
- Menstrual cramps
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Some medicines can cause side effects.
- There are several conditions that create abdominal pain such as.
- 1. Irritable bowel syndrome
2. Peptic ulcer
4.Crohn's disease , etc.
- There are a few conditions that could lead you to the emergency department in the hospital due to abdominal pain. I am giving a few examples here.
- 4.Cholecystitis (inflammation of the gallbladder due to the presence of gallstones)
- 5.Renal colic (pain resultant from kidney stones) and.
- A few gynaecological issues, like the ectopic pregnancy, ovarian tumors and ovarian cysts. could also cause stomach pain.
- Intolerant to lactose may also cause abdominal discomfort as a symptom.
Management and Treatment for Abdominal pain
- 1.In the event that the pain is extreme Do not attempt at-home remedies. Instead, go to the hospital. Do not waste time.
- 2.Avoid eating too much, consume more mild and digestible foods when you are suffering from acidity.
- 3.Avoid food that is oily, fried and fatty foods.
- 4.Drink lots of water.
- 5.Use a hot heat pad or water bag in the event of cramps during menstrual cycle and take a rest.
- 6.Ginger tea, chamomile and tea aid in relieving constipation.
- 7.Homoeopathic treatment.
Homoeopathy and Stomachache
Homoeopathy can play a significant role in treating stomach pain. Homoeopathy is a great treatment for abdominal pains that are caused by a variety of reasons like gastric disorders constipation, indigestion, food allergies, peptic ulcers and more.
If you experience abdominal pain that is unbearable that are accompanied by high-grade vomiting, fever or bloody vomiting or breathing difficulties, it is recommended to see the doctor right away without delay.
It is crucial to understand the root cause and nature of your abdominal pain. It is after which it is made clear if you need to take homoeopathic remedies or go for conventional allopathic treatments. Most often, severe abdominal pains require traditional treatment.
I'm going to mention some homoeopathic medications that are commonly used to treat stomachaches.
- 1. Magnesium Phosphoricum This medicine is regarded as the most effective remedy for relieving abdominal pains that are of different types and usually cause colic (comes and goes away abruptly) or crampy in the nature. The pain is relieved by warming the area.
- 2. Colocynthis - extremely effective treatment for abdominal pains that are crampy, sometimes accompanied by vomiting. It is better to relieve pain when pressure is applied and the body is bent in a double. The abdomen is painful and tender when touched.
- 3. Nux vomica is a very effective remedy for cases of abdominal bloating stomach, which is extremely sensitive to pressure, and there is abdominal distension with spasmodic colic. This can cause the breath to be short and craving for stool. It is a very effective remedy to treat constipation.
- 4. Belladonna - recommended for patients whose pain occurs suddenly and then disappears. The pain can be of a sharp, crushing, or gnawing form. The pain is made worse through pressure and food.
- 5. Arsenicum album There is a burning sensation inside the stomach. The patient is unable to bear the smell or sight of food, which induces nausea. All food items seem to be stuck to the stomach. The abdomen is swollen and painful. It is also possible to have loose stool. It is a sign of gastritis, food poisoning etc.
Other drugs such as China, Ipecac, Lycopodium, Carbo Vegetabilis, etc. can play a significant role in treating abdominal pain.
There are several OTC combination medicines available to relieve abdominal pain and you can use them too. I will mention a few medications below.
- Dr. Reckeweg's Stomach Ache combination
- Dr. Reckeweg Bio CombinationDr. Reckeweg Bio Combination BC 3 to treat stomach discomfort and flatulence.
- Dr. Reckeweg R5 Drops for digestion and stomach recommended in cases of dyspepsia, gastritis and heartburn, frequent vomiting and a bad taste in the mouth.
- Wheezal Wheezal W-34 Stomach Drops Calming and spasmolytic drops for gastritis, abdominal pain, indigestion or heartburn etc.
- Willmar Schwabe India BC03 tablets for colic - to treat gastric issues, indigestion etc.
- Allen A55 drops to treat stomach pain. They are indicated for crampy, colicky abdominal pains as well as slight gastric discomforts.
Notice: In case your symptoms continue to persist after using these drugs for a couple of days then you should go to your local homoeopathic doctor to receive the appropriate remedy as fast as is possible.